Solas Orthodontics is a brand new three-room private practice with a convenient location in the Western suburb of Wembley in Perth. We provide state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment for the whole family in a relaxed environment. All treatment is carried out at convenient times to suit you by the practice’s owner, Dr Daniel O’Connor, who has worked in London, Australia and Hong Kong where he gained a Masters in Orthodontics, which provided a strong focus on early receptive treatment for children, dentofacial orthopaedic treatment for adolescents and various approaches to adult treatment. He is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons, is published internationally and a regular speaker at industry conferences. Inspired by Dr O’Connor’s Irish roots, the practice’s name is a play on the English word ‘solace’ and the Gaelic word ‘solas’ meaning comfort and light, to reflect our desire to provide life-changing treatment in a caring environment.
Here’s what we offer:
- Affordable private orthodontic treatment carried out by highly professional staff.
- Treatment for children aged seven and upwards, teenagers and adults.
- A caring and nurturing approach, especially if we’re dealing with nervous patients, taking time to address concerns and explain the treatment journey clearly.
- A practice led by Dr Daniel O’Connor, an internationally recognised specialist orthodontist and member of Australian Society of Orthodontists (ASO), Australian Dental Association (ADA), and European Orthodontic Society (EOS).
- Commitment to continuing professional development and training in order to provide the highest standards of orthodontic treatment.
- Beautiful practice interior and the latest technology.
- A contemporary waiting area complete with designer furniture, a drinks station and iPads to entertain children.
- Open-plan treatment area.
- Private consultation room.
- Convenient opening times including some early-morning and late-night appointments.
- Punctual appointment times.
- The option to receive appointment reminders by text.
- Clearly explained treatment plans, cost outlines and six-monthly progress reviews.
- Flexible payment options.
- A convenient location in Perth’s Western suburb of Wembley offering plenty of parking.